Thursday, September 4, 2008

oh my wishlist!

hello, im back to blogging again and i want to share my joy here...
these are my current wish list,
still hope for magic lamp and the big benevolent genie or shocked money from helmi yahya maybe....
yesss!



apposition :
1. Black Blondie Zebra Tee from Blondie merchandise.
i love Blondie and i love zebra, so.. this is great combination!
teeshirtsrock.com
2. KISCO Brogue Lace Up from Topshop.
topshop.com
3. Moccasin Fringe Boot from Topshop.
start with one word : perfect!
4. Bleach color jeans from Cheap Monday.
cheapmonday.com
5. My favorite design from my favorite designer. from Hyde SK.
ooch Sacha Knight, u're so genius!
hyde-SK.com
6. Talking Japanesse watch from fred flare.
it's kinda cute and fun.. rite?
fredflare.com
7. Vans sk8 middle red-true white from Vans shoes.
vans.com
8. Elke Kramer Jewellery from Elke Jewellery.
elkekramer.com

No comments: