Tuesday, March 17, 2009

fookin amazing!

man, i gotta tell you what a biggest surprise that i've got on this early month.... finally get to watch my favorite band live! (although not in my country) this should be a worthwhile concert to go to. Oasis is one of the biggest bands from the UK, and they no need to introduction first. huu can't wait to sing "soooo sally can't wait she knows it's too late as we're walking on by..." Oasis will be playing in Singapore in support of their latest album, “Dig Out Your Soul”. the concert is slated for 5 April 2009, 8pm, at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. tickets on sale now!



this concert gonna be my biggest valuable experience!
i already got the tickets on my hand, 2 tickets for me and for my boy (he is one of oasis fanatic). so, wish us luck okay! see ya on stadium...



No comments: