Monday, April 13, 2009

OASIS concert. dream come true!

I’ve waited for so many years for you to come and blow me out my mind...
and finally on April, 5th 2009... that dream become true!! they blow me away into the seventh heaven. awwww, i saw the Gallagher's bro for the first time (hope for another meeting next time ;D), i saw them live, i saw OASIS maaannnnn! what a beautiful day...
Liam wearing parka with his tambourine, and Noel was charming with his jacket and white pants. The gig was good ,i'm succeed to get in the front row (really close to Noel), lighting, stage, crowd (so many indonesian out there), and the most important thing is Liam sing with his sweet voice that night. And all in good time! everybody cheering, shouting out loud for them.. i'm out of control, i got my feet on the ground but i can't stop flyin', i'm all into the blinding light..yeeeaayyy!
the setlist :
1. Fuckin' in the Bushes
2. Rock 'n' Roll Star
3. Lyla
4. The Shock Of The Lightning
5. Cigarettes & Alcohol
6. The Meaning of Soul
7. To Be Where There's Life
8. Waiting For The Rapture
9. The Masterplan
10. Songbird
11. Slide Away
12. Morning Glory
13. Ain't Got Nothin
14. The Importance of Being Idle
15. I'm Outta Time
16. Wonderwall
17. Supersonic
18. Don't Look Back In Anger
19. Falling Down
20. Champagne Supernova
21. I Am The Walrus


Singapore Indoor Stadium, arrival capture..


merchandise booth, so fookin busy..


the queue, i've waited for 3 hours before open gate..


the stage


me and friends at the gig


yaaaaa, that's Noel and Liam in front of me!!


Noel Thomas David Gallagher

No comments: